ButterflyNetRender 7 – Released!
The ButterflyNetRender version 5 core rewrite, transitioned BNR into a Web based application with the ability to access BNR fully from the browser. But a few people missed the desktop application, so we are bringing back the desktop application! Now you will be able manage BNR from either the Web based interface or a Windows Desktop application.
changes in version 7 include:
- Added BNR Viewer App (Windows desktop application) with BNR 4 UI – Look and feel.
- Added updated C4d reader for V18 and the ability to select different readers
- Fixed selecting Network cards in Controller
- Fixed User saving settings in xml file
- Added Max Scene limit check
- Update the Scene loading buffer to rebuild objects more efficient
- and many more!!!
- plus minor bug fixes to improve performance
ButterflyNetRender is a popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Messiah Studio, 3DSmax, XSI, Digital Fusion, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, and more…
Follow us on Facebook: