Save 20% on a yearly FairSaaS license!
Spring may mean losing an hour of sleep, but it also means saving 20% on a yearly FairSaaS license of Corona Renderer for 3ds Max!
To help rub the sleep from your eyes, between March 26th and April 6th we’re taking 20% off the price of a yearly license. That adds up to having 2 free months!
Corona Renderer 2 for 3ds Max is due soon, and by purchasing now you will get that immediately on release. Below is some of what is coming:
- Advanced Bokeh effects
- An update to the Material Library
- The Official Corona Toolbar
- Compatibility with Phoenix FD, FumeFX and OpenVDB
- Compatibility with V-Ray without running a converter first
- Memory optimizations, displacement improvements, and bug fixes and tweaks
You can also start using the Corona Renderer 2 for 3ds Max daily builds right away, and it sets you up for the whole year ahead, getting every update as soon as we ship.
Just enter the coupon code SPRING18 and save 20%! Hurry, as the sale runs only until April 6th.