Changes for v1.91 are:
– Adds support for the new Border Spline primitive (Wall Worm) and NGon by Edge (Swordslayer)
– Adds an Interpolation Multiplier option for splines
– Adds a Test Splines option to collect data about splines that might cause issues
– Adds a button to select splines that have overlapping vertices and highlight those locations
– Adds Force Steps and Force Steps Amount options to override the interpolation steps of splines
CorVex is available for Max 2010 to 2018 and costs $10.