Guerilla Render 2.0 released
Mercenaries Engineering has released a new version of Guerilla Render 2.0 , a component of Guerilla – its solution for look development, scene assembly, lighting and rendering that also includes Guerilla Station. Version 2 add several significant features including:
- A redesigned path tracing engine for a simpler setup and improved performance.
- Adaptive sampling for uniform noise and speed improvements.
- The addition of interactive rendering to the viewports
- Implementation of bidirectional path tracing for complex illuminattions.
- Improved materials that use the GGX specular lobe and an emphasis on energy conservation in all areas.
- AOVs no use OpenShadingLanguage Light Path Expressions.
- Implementation of a Russian Roulette ray depth algorithm
Guerilla Station starts at 2000€ per seat, Guerilla Render at 700€ per node. Prices for both decrease according to volume. One free unlimited license of either application is also available. Find out more on the Guerilla Render website.