Changes for v1.3.0 are:
– LE and Pro are now combined in one binary, no need to re-install when going from LE to Pro
– Optimizes the database to improve performance, especially for databases with many presets
– Adds support for network connections through a proxy server
– Adds an option to filter local/online/Vizpark presets
– TeamWork mode now uses a PostgreSQL database backend for improved performance (PRO)
– Fixes some minor bugs
The times are over where you needed to dive through folders to find the material you need. Just select the combination of attributes and the preset manager will show you the materials that fit these attributes.
Finding materials was really never faster!
Besides this new way of finding and loading presets, the MATERIAL MANAGER also manages bitmaps in a completely new way.
MATERIAL MANAGER stores the bitmaps in a central library database to ensure that bitmaps are found when materials are loaded.
Really, who wants to loose time by re-locating lost bitmaps …
Gone are the times when loading materials resulted in lost or non-assigned bitmaps where you had to find and re-assign the bitmaps manually.
Among these main benefits, MATERIAL MANAGER has much more to offer.
You can use the wild-card search with instant results that a blazingly fast, change and edit attributes, add comments, rate presets, create favorites and many more.
Material Manager is available for Max 2013 to 2018 and costs €99. A demo version is available here.