New features in Alexander Kramer’s script
for organising models, materials, textures and lights in 3DS Max include:
- The ability to Interactively Render of .BVH ( Bio Vision Hierarchical ) animation files.
- The ability to create Biped from .CSM ( Character Studio Motion Capture file ) files.
- Support to Final Render trueHybrid (fR R3.6 also supported) Native preview for Final Render Proxy files (.fpx).
- The ability to paint using merged nodes.
- New capabilities with placing merged objects in scene: place on selection, on all scene objects or home grid.
- The ability to save/restore materials with standard Displace and CoronaDisplacement modifiers.
- Asset files refresh automatically after changing link to xRefs.
- Speed improvements for for resolve, strip and change the links to asset files.
- .IFL files are now copied properly when user collect asset files or make an archive.
Project Manager costs $75, and a free demo is available. More on Kstudio’s website