ToolFarm has released RenderGarden a new tool for Adobe After Effects that divides a composition into a specified number of segments and then renders them to multiple background command line windows. This enables the user to take full advantage of their available CPU cores. Other features include:
- The ability to render multiple frames simultaneously.
- The ability to render multiple comps in sequence or in parallel.
- The ability to grid multiple computers together on your network for distributed rendering.
- Easy set up with no need for custom scripting or network configuration.
- Background rendering.
- Options for Post-Render transcoding to MP4 and/or QT.
RenderGarden costs $99 a license with unlimited render node licenses. A free trial is available. Find out more on ToolFarm’s website.