- The ability to mix terrains of different sizes together and use a mask to drive the composition.
- The ability to paint masks directly in the 3D view and see the results in real time on the final terrain.
- The ability to bulk import input data, including images, heightmaps and DEM files.
- The ability to create and blend masks from heights and slopes, generate circular or pyramid masks, create masks from curves, and paint masks in the 3D view
- The ability to change the size and resolution of the terrain dynamically.
- Erosion tools to simulate natural environment effects.
- Sample files to help users experiment with the features.
- The ability to export maps and masks to tiff, png, raw, tga, bmp, or OpenExr; and meshes as FBX files.
- The ability to combine terrains using blend, sum, subtract average and linear operations.
Instant Terra has 4 license tiers, each one with a different cap on the maximum terrain size.
Rental prices start at the Indie edition for $24.90 per month, capped at 2k output, next there’s small business pricing at $79 per months for 4k output, thirdly, Professional licenses cost $249 per month, with an 8K cap and finally the enterprise version offers unlimited resolution for $550 per month (plus the ability to import RGBA Files and batch import).
Renting multiple licenses or for longer terms reduces prices. Find out more on the Wysilab website.