- The ability use scene geometry, Sini’s own cross-renderer proxy format, or 3rd party proxies.
- Ability to scatter on a surface, and use exclusion splines to remove items.
- Paintbrush tools for placing and deleting objects manually.
- Ability to randomise the transforms of scattered objects.
- Use distribution maps to control planting patterns, including separate maps per object.
- The ability to save presets to a library.
- The ability to animate objects appearing without affecting distribution
- The ability to randomise the tint of textures.
- The ability to convert a scatter to 3DS Max native geometry.
- Optimised for use with V-Ray.
Scatter is currently available to try free in an open beta. Rental licenses are expected to cost either £5 per month or £50 annually.
Find out more on the Sini website.